This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website
HOW DATA IS GATHERED AND USED
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information i.e. email address
Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for on the website, enabling us to deliver improved content.
Specifically, the website and its owners may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to questions and queries you submitted
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you when you subscribe to the email newsletter
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk.
Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily by unsubscribing from our promotional emails.
This website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the [www.acupofcyntea.com] domain.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites similar to www.acupofcyntea.com)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this
website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
This policy is valid from 27 January 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
If my content is to be used on another platform, permission must be given by me.
This blog accepts any form of sponsorship or paid topic insertions. We will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To get your own policy, go to https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.disclosurepolicy.org&d=DwIFAg&c=zzHkMf6HMoOvCB4yTPe0Gg&r=skKbtyiKaTKYBVCkN5LKHcdwSI3hyIiKYKrPJl1UKDQ&m=ZWQNKWZQou45aT4viBIykyLiZFgAjwjW8LEhFgMuJIo&s=JPsIVH66q5d4Y0USeaC46Kx3bV3SYYNCi2Ns7T0gpQY&e=